Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Judge me; I dare you

I used to work at this office back a few months. When I first started a year ago, I had to fill out this survey where like the boss asks you your 5 favorite tv shows, 5 favorite movies, 5 favorite kingdoms of classification. I guess I'm an asshole, let me preface. So, thinking this was merely a formality, I made up a few of the choices.

In the movie section, I chose like Shawshank Redemption and like WarGames. I also made up a movie called Cougar Wars II. My thinking was man, this looks bad ass. Cougars. War. I'd watch it. Fucking cougars warring, that's a plot. Aw yeah. Cougars.

A few weeks back, she emailed me a friendly email asking how I was. And she also said, by the way, I could not find the movie Cougar War II anywhere, let alone Cougar Wars I. Now I laughed. Sure. Of course. And then I made a cover to a movie for Cougar Wars II and sent it to her. Here is what I made:


Yeah. I also, on the list for one of my favorite music albums, said Milk Holocaust by the Dairy Industry. I hope she asks about that next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home