Friday, October 14, 2005

No means Awesome

Alright! Another Saturday! Another show! What's with the exclamation points?! Let's just say someone is has made a credible threat toward my family! And if I don't fully comply with their demands, then they will all suffer serious physical consequences!

"But even then, why exclamation points?!" You might ask yourself!

I don't know! I probably would have stepped up my point usage if someone just asked nicely! I don't know! My life has become unbearable! What once used to be a tangible expression of joy via a quick type of the my keyboard, is now a prison! I long for the days of typographic freedom! I know why the caged bird sings! Because he doesn't have to fucking hit shift+1 everytime he fucking chirps! Fucking cuntfuck!

Anyhow! Come to the show Saturday! Even if it's raining! Just like last week, it's at JUVIE HALL, at 8 pm, take the 6 train to Bleeker Street and walk a block up! We are again performing with Olde English! They are so dreamy! During the last show I almost got aroused! Almost! Apparently they have new stuff this week too!

God, that was supposed to come off as restrained praise! Just read it! It looks like a sycophant wrote it! Like I am into climbing trees so I can peep into Olde English's window and then sniff the leaves because that somehow adds to the visceral experience!

My life has become a dreary, grey hellscape! In a land where periods and question marks are outlawed, only the outlaws have periods and question marks! I am going to install a nouse inside an oven! Then put my face in the oven and then further insert my head into the nouse! Let's see what happens then! Huh! Answer me!

8 pm
Juvie Hall
$5
Cleanest River / Olde English

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home