Friday, November 18, 2005

State of the Union

...is not Indiana.

I am in a Sleep Inn in Elkhart, IN right now and it's the dying hell shithole. although, I did spend 12 hours on a bus today in which there was free beer and screwdrivers. Both were disgusting at 9:30am but it had to be done.

Also, we just went to an Applebee's and a guy with a moustache bought us "Brewtus" beers which are these giant beers and I tried to steal the glass. The waitress saw me and gave me eyes and I almost pulled my penis out but I didn't. Fuck Indiana.

Well, I have to go make as many people feel uncomfortable as possible--which is fairly easy in this godforsaken state.

Listen! Shut up, die.

OH!

Seriously though anyone who likes us and lives in New England come check us out "headlining" the Saturday night portion of the Brandeis Sketch Comedy Fest. We'll totally do weird things to you after. Seriously, ask anyone who has come out with us after a show and they have felt terrible about themselves the next morning.

SHOW DETAILS:

Saturday Dec. 3rd
Shapiro Theatre
Brandeis University--Waltham, MA
8PM
I think it's three bucks. And I think you're pretty.

Who's with me?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home