Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm Sorry

Look I didn't mean that.

Sometimes I get angry and passionate and say things I don't want to. Things just come out and--baby. Baby please. No I don't want to see tears. That just makes me--Girl I'll hit you. No. No, I'm sorry I won't. It's just--these pills aren't working. And when the pills don't work, you have to work overtime. Know what I mean? Come here. No, c'mere. Just for a--I understand.

Put down that shovel baby. Put it down! No--no, you're going to hurt our child. Oh? Oh, that's very funny. Yeah, no--it's very funny that you would call our son a "troll." Oh, a troll like me? Yeah even better. Degrate me too. Now I am actually going to hit you. Yes that is my hand raising. Well then put down that shovel. I'll start counting.

1...2...

Good. You put it down. NO! Put down the hammer! Put it--don't! Shit! You just threw a hammer. Well this isn't the olympics honey. I don't care--do you know how to fix a hole? No, I don't. Yeah well let me let you in on something: not all men are these handy carpenters that you make them out to be. Oh that's very nice. Yeah. Now I'm gay. You really come to some great conclusions. Especially this one--that I'm gay. Yeah it all makes sense, thanks Mabel.

Yes I called you Mabel. Why? Because I know you hate your real name. Put down my mace. Put it down--that is a prop. Yes. Well I was in a medievel play. I don't know some kind of knight. Yes I slayed a dragon--oh very funny. I also slay "fagons" yes. That's hillarious do you realize none of that makes sense. Yes I know it's a joke and it's not funny. Fuck you Mabel.

No, I'm out. Well you take care of him. He's a troll isn't he? He is. He's a troll. Go feed him oats. You're a--die.

Love,
Jim McKenna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home