Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hey Gladys...


We gots ourselves a show on Friday at the PIT theatre. That's on 29th St., you big lug! And listen to this? We have a special friend performing with us. Spencer King. He's 9 feet tall and is simply adorable. I mean, sure he'll nibble on your head, but he'll do it in a way that'll make you smile. I guarantee it, Gladys, I guarantee it!

So, Gladys, when you get done with that job of yours on Friday (what do you do now...you work as a coat check attendant at the children's museum, right?)...yeah, well, when you get done, come on down the way of the PIT. See some comedic violence. See the 12-foot-tall Spencer King. See the inside of your soul turn to mashed egg!

Here's all you need to know, Gladys:
Friday May 19
8:00 pm, 8 dollars (stop that, you can afford it)
45 minute set
The PIT Theatre...154 W. 29th St. (betw 6 and 7)

And one more time. Spencer King's with us! He's 2 miles tall...ahhh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spencer King killed my child. I still mourn for it.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man. I miss Spencer King.

That was our nickname for Gareth Manwaring, right?

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home